Crime Scene Analysis Mentorship Program
Criminalistics is now offering a Crime Scene Analysis Mentorship Program. This is an in-depth, self-paced program geared
toward serious investigators and criminal justice students who have a desire to learn about, and expand their knowledge of,
crime scene analysis and reconstruction. Details of this program can be obtained by contacting Jeff Saviano using
the Contact Us page on this web site.
Classes, Seminars, and Presentations
Criminalistics can also provide training in the form of classes, seminars, or talks on various crime scene and forensic
topics. If your organization is interested in any of the below listed topics, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding availability, fees, and requirements for
enrollment and facilities.
- Crime Scene Processing and
- Evidence Collection and Preservation
- Forensic Photography and Digital Imaging
- Impression Evidence (Fingerprints, Tire Tracks, Shoeprints, etc.)
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- Crime Scene Reconstruction
- Critical Thinking for the Criminal Investigator